COVID-19 Response and Customer Assurance Plan
January 10th, 2023 Update: Full Spectrum Solar will continue adhering to local health department orders for the safety of our employees and community. All our project managers and the majority of our installers and electricians are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We continue to offer our employees a week of COVID-19-related paid time off.
Upon request, we will wear face coverings when entering anyone’s home or business, or when you visit our shop. We will take any other reasonable precautions you request to protect your health and safety.
Full Spectrum Solar’s number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees.
We are committed to reducing the risk of COVID-19 while still helping people to go solar, which is good for our local economy and offers lasting financial and environmental benefits for Wisconsin residents.
Full Spectrum Solar has a COVID-19 Response and Customer Assurance Plan to ensure that our workforce is following the latest recommendations from public health authorities.
“No-Contact Delivery” of Solar Energy
Going solar with Full Spectrum Solar involves minimal person-to-person contact. Much of our work from surveying rooftops, to permitting, to installation, happens remotely or outside of a home. Full Spectrum Solar has also invested in technology to limit person-to- person contact. Below are some of the tools we use.
Phone and Video Sales Consultations:
Our project managers can conduct virtual home consultations for customers utilizing video-conferencing technology, customer provided photos, email and phone correspondence and exterior-only site visits.
Similar to our solar consultations, we have invested in technology to streamline our installation processes, including online permitting and interconnection. These tools and processes allow us to keep your project moving without needing regular in-person meetings and reviews. We make everything easy for you.
We have a plan to protect our customers and employees.
- We’re following public health guidelines and other best practices recommended by Wisconsin medical experts and update our processes continuously. Here are some of the precautions we are committed to:
- We are providing an additional two weeks of paid sick time to ensure our employees are healthy and not coming to work if they are sick.
- Training employees to follow best practices from public health authorities to reduce the risk of potential exposure, including guidelines on hand washing, device cleaning & sanitation, social distancing, and understanding and recognizing signs of symptoms.
- Provision of face coverings and hand sanitizer for every employee. Spray sanitizer throughout the office, shop and in each vehicle.
- Staged start time to reduce interaction between employees. Separate vehicles to job sites when possible.
- Securing our workspaces. This includes increasing the frequency of vehicle and office cleaning and sanitizing, foot operated openers for doors in our facility and following the best practice recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Suspending all business travel.
- During installation, if necessary to enter a home to complete a project and with the customer’s approval, we have a detailed process for minimizing time in the home and potential for transmission. We are happy to share this detailed plan with our customers.
How you can help.
We are also asking our customers to support us in preventing transmission. If you are ill or have recently traveled to severely impacted areas, we will happily accommodate you in keeping your project consultation 100% virtual, and will reschedule your installation or site visit as required.
During these difficult and uncertain times, we are reminded of how important it is to take the steps necessary to safeguard ourselves and our families. Going solar is good for our local economy and offers lasting financial and environmental benefits for Wisconsin residents.
We look forward to guiding you through this process!